On Thu 24 Jan 2008, abhishek jain wrote:
> > The server might not have mod_perl support and that's why it could make
> > that error.
>
> Hi, i do not have access to error log as well, i am on a shared hosting,

I really doubt that a shared hoster that denies access to the error_log
supports mod_perl. Even if so Embperl at least with mp2.x requires an extra
LoadModule. To check if your server supports mod_perl at first I'd check the
ServerTokens it sends with each reply:

curl -I http://localhost
HTTP/1.1 200 OK