  From: Alain Roger
  To: users@httpd.apache.org
  Sent: Friday, January 25, 2008 4:36 PM
  Subject: [EMAIL PROTECTED] hide page browsing in browser address bar

  Hi,

  usually when a user browser a web site, the browser address bar display the
full link of the browsed page something like :
  http://www.myweb.com/hellopage.php
  or http://www.myweb.com/catalog/fun/mypage.php

  how can i do to only and ALWAYS display http://www.myweb.com/ in the browser
address bar ?
  especially when i do not control the apache server configuration (because it
is hosted somewhere else).

  could i use the .htaccess file to do that ?
  if yes, how ?

  thanks a lot,

  --
  Alain