Hi,

I found a post in the mailing list archive containing the following
lines :

>Gents, Thank you for your help, now I got a bit further...
Unfortunately, I get this command in apache log:
>[Thu Sep 14 14:11:18 2006] [error] (20019)DSO load failed:
/usr/local/apache/rsawebagent/librsawa_apache.so

No solution was posted for the issue the person was facing.

I'm facing exactly the same problem now (1.5 years later).

I installed RSA secureId authentication agent for web 5.3 successfully.
But now, Apache startup is aborted and the error log contains this
unique entry :

[error] (20019)DSO load failed:
/opt/apache2.0.63/rsawebagent/librsawa_apache.so.

It cannot load the agent's shared object (the only one). Off course the
file exist at the specified location.

Here it what the "file" command returns when executed on the so file.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~>file /opt/apache2.0.63/rsawebagent/librsawa_apache.so
        /opt/apache2.0.63/rsawebagent/librsawa_apache.so:       ELF
32-bit MSB dynamic lib SPARC Version 1, dynamically linked, stripped

My Environment is :

-SunOS 5.10 Generic_125100-10 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Fire-880.

-Apache 2.0.63 with compiled and loaded modules :
mod_auth_dbm.so       mod_dav_fs.so         mod_include.so
mod_negotiation.so    mod_speling.so        mod_vhost_alias.so
mod_access.so         mod_auth_digest.so    mod_dir.so
mod_info.so           mod_proxy.so          mod_ssl.so
mod_actions.so        mod_auth_ldap.so      mod_env.so
mod_ldap.so           mod_proxy_connect.so  mod_status.so
mod_alias.so          mod_autoindex.so      mod_expires.so
mod_log_config.so     mod_proxy_ftp.so      mod_unique_id.so
mod_asis.so           mod_cern_meta.so      mod_ext_filter.so
mod_log_forensic.so   mod_proxy_http.so     mod_userdir.so
mod_auth.so           mod_cgi.so            mod_headers.so
mod_mime.so           mod_rewrite.so        mod_usertrack.so
mod_auth_anon.so      mod_dav.so            mod_imap.so
mod_mime_magic.so     mod_setenvif.so       mod_version.so

So if the person who face the problem in 2006 found the solution and is
willing to share it with me, I would apreciate because I couldn't found
any other source of information concerning this issue. Even the
"(20019)DSO load failed" message doesn't return any interesting result
on google.

Other person willing to help are welcom.

Kind regards,

Dimitri Mestoussis

Visit our website! http://www.nbb.be