It seems to me working with Apache 2.2.6 compiled for event MPM that / server-status is missing details on existing connections. I no longer see any keep-alives on the Extended status page. This makes sense, as the /server-status page is basically showing the different workers and the workers are now decoupled and no longer connected to a particular connection, but we still want to monitor the connections and their state.

Am I missing something and the information I want is already there, but I'm misinterpreting it?

If not, is there an extension to /server-status or the like that allows me to see the connection information?

If not, is there a plan extend /server-status for event MPM to include this information or create some other way of monitoring it?

Thanks.

--Tim