I am testing this on FF 2.0.0.12 and Safari 3.0.3, I don't have access to IE7 ON FF I get the right certificate for domain_one, but on the second site I only get the test certificate of the server.
Is there a way to test SNI that is working correctly.
Thank you
Norman

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
What browser are you testing?  The server may be working fine, but few
browsers are SNI-capable.  From the page you linked:

Supported Browsers
SNI has only recently gained support in browsers. The browsers that
have been confirmed to support SNI by this author are:
    * Firefox 2.0.0.12
    * Internet Explorer 7.0.5730.11

solprovider