Hello

I have a problem with the apache2 configuration if I want to combine vhost and ssl settings. My apache opts: APACHE2_OPTS="-D DEFAULT_VHOST -D INFO -D LANGUAGE -D SSL -D SSL_DEFAULT_VHOST -D PHP5 -D PERL -D PYTHON -D SUEXEC"

This is my vhost config:
<IfDefine SSL_DEFAULT_VHOST>
<IfModule ssl_module>
<VirtualHost *:80>

     ServerName host.company.com

     DirectoryIndex index.php index.html
     DocumentRoot "/var/www/localhost/htdocs/host-company-com"
     ServerAlias host.company.com *.host.company.com
     ErrorLog /var/log/apache2/vhosts/error_log
     CustomLog /var/log/apache2/vhosts/access_log common

     <Directory "/var/www/localhost/htdocs/host-company-com">
             SSLRequireSSL
             Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
             AllowOverride None
             Order allow,deny
             Allow from all
     </Directory>
</VirtualHost>

Now my problem is that if I connect to http://host.company.com works (the content from /var/www/localhost/htdocs/host-company-com is shown), but if I connect to https://host.company.com it doesn't work correctly and the content from /var/www/localhost/htdocs/ (default DocumentRoot) is shown. Why? I want to have ssl support for my vhost "host.company.com" but apache forwards to the wrong DocumentRoot.
Does anyone have an idea, what the problem is?

Thank you and best regards,
pat