So this is the VH that serves any HTTPS requests. Remember that SSL
cannot be name-based so you can only have one SSL VH per ip:port.

The simplest thing is just to put the required docroot in here.

> Hm okay. What I want is that someone can connect on http:80 and gets
> forwarded to https:443, because there is directory based ssl forced.

Do you mean SSLRequireSSL? That doesn't forward or redirect or anything
- it just denies access if the protocol is not HTTPS. Is this working -
do you get a 403?

> Should I use default_vhost.conf as template for that? I used
> default_ssl_vhost.conf for that... (I am using gentoo)

Personally, I'm a one-big-monolithic-config guy. I never use included
configs and know nothing about how gentoo set things up.

Rgds,
Owen Boyle