On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 9:17 AM, Foster, Stephen (ASPIRE)
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Can anyone point me in the direction of a roadmap for the Apache HTTP server
> product. I am interested in the support lifecycle for the 2.2 product and
> also for the 2.0 product.

There is no formal support cycle for these products.

Products get maintained as long as there are developers interested in
doing the job. If you look at recent releases, you'll notice that even
1.3 still gets security releases although its been many years since
any significant development work was done on this branch. Obviously
2.0 also gets security releases and the occasional very-important bug
fix.

If you need something formal for your boss, you could try contacting
one of the companies that provides commercial support for apache to
see if they are interested.

Joshua.