Even more questions

Getting this in my log
access to /login failed, reason: verification of user id '<null>' not
configured,

do I need to have mod_auth_realm the httpd.conf such as LoadModule
auth_digest_module mod_auth_digest.so.
If so, where do I find the mod_auth_digest.so file then?

<Directory /login>
        AuthType Digest
        AuthName "dbc-system.com"
        AuthUserFile /opt/Trac_Passwd/users.htdigest
        Require valid-user
    </Directory>

users.htdigest was generated with htdigest and dbc-system.com

With best regards

Tomas Larsson
TL Engineering & Consultants
Engelbrektsgatan 121