Ok I'm not as versed in the coding for the mobile phones. But have started
to do some research. I will look and see what I can find. I do understand
what your meaning. I don't know of the module you are looking for but I'm
sure somebody else can assist you in that area. I send a message to the que
if I find something that may help.

             "Krist van
             Besien"
             <krist.vanbesien@                                          To
             gmail.com>                users@httpd.apache.org
                                                                        cc
             03/20/2008 09:01
                                       Re: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Prefetch

             Please respond to
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                   e.org

On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 4:21 PM,  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> That is what a pre load does on a web page. My suggestion is since the
>  dynamics fo a mobile page are built into the funtions of the regular web
>  page you should have the designer set a preload for the images at the
>  begining of the page. Which means the images are there just waiting for
>  somebody to click the link on the page.

This I know. It will however not work for most mobile phone browsers I
have to deal with (many don't even understand html). So what I need is
something eiter as part of apache, or sitting between my apache server
and the backend, that does prefetch in a similar way that a modern
browser would. I don't need a concrete solution. If a module for
apache exists that will do this I will be quite able to find out how
it works if someone point me in the right direction. Same if we are
talking a separate product here. I've done some searches using google,
but came up empty unfortunately. That's why I just asked this here,
since there are so many webmasters here.

Krist

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]