Hi everyone,

I administer a web server running CentOS running httpd 2.0.59
distributed from the centosplus repository. I noticed that dmesg
splits out a heap of these messages. However httpd was still running,
I am suspecting that a child process spat the dummy.

httpd[17570]: segfault at 0000007fbf3ffca0 rip 0000002a9a59cc5b rsp
0000007fbf3ffc80 error 6

Can anyone shed any light on what this might be?

Thanks.

--
"I never look back darling, it distracts from the now", Edna Mode (The
Incredibles)