Hello,

I'm using mod_jk to load balance my tomcat instances on Apache http server 2.
The problem I'm having is that if I don't have any tomcat instances running, I
still want my apache to work for the static pages. But If in my
worker.properties I don't set any worker, apache does not seem to work. Below
is the kind of  worker.properties I'd like to start and then add my worker as
soon as they are up and running.

worker.list=router,lbstatus
worker.router.type=lb
worker.router.balanced_workers=