Hi,

I know I can set the source quality (qs) for language negotiation using
the “LanguagePriority” option. For example, “LanguagePriority nn nb en”.
But can I achieve the same on type, charset, and encoding?

I want to set the priority for types like this for all URIs. For
example, “TypePriority application/xhtml+xml text/html text/plain”. I
know I can achieve this on a per URI basis using type maps. But I want a
faster way to do it on all files.

For example, I want to prioritise serving document.utf-8.xhtml.gz over
document.iso-8859-15.txt.zip.
--
Daniel Aleksandersen