On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 2:45 PM, Melanie Pfefer
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello Josh,
>
>  Do you know if we can write this:
>

>  RewriteRule ^/(.*TRE.*)
>  http://backend:8080/gqaf-web/$1 [P,L]
>
>  using ProxyPass directive?
>
>  Actually, ProxyPass worked well when I used it
>  ProxyPass /gqaf-web/ http://backend:8080/gqaf-web/
>
>  I need to do use it also such as:
>
>  ProxyPass /(.*TRE.*) http://backend:8080/gqaf-web/
>
>  The wildcards seems not accepted in ProxyPass.
>
>  Thanks in advance for your support

You don't need to use ProxyPass. You can combine RewriteRule with the
approprite mod_proxy_html directives.

Honestly, I feel like I'm talking around in circles with you. I
thought you already understood that your problem is caused by changing
the path from proxy to origin server and has nothing to do with
RewriteRule versus ProxyPass.

Joshua.