Thats great to run both the servers seperately.

But, let me know where I can change the listen ports and how the command be
replaced. Is it like

 $ ./configure --prefix=/home/praveena/software

Please correct the command if any mistakes are there. And I want to run the
httpd 2.0.63 with default ./configure and then, the next httpd2.2.8 with the
above command.

--
Regards,

Praveena Chalamcharla,