Hey Guys,
      I have a little problem. I registered one of the two sites I'm
hosting off my server with a search engine. Now the thing is linking
directly to pages from my other sight. How do I keep the search engines
from looking at anything other than the main page of the sight. I don't
want to stop them completely I just want to keep them superficial if you
will. Any help would be appreciated.
      Thanks for your time E.J.