Hi,

Ashwin Basagouda Patil wrote:
Dear All, &Krest Still I am getting the same problem, I recompiled the apache 2.2.8 with the bellow mentioned options.
# cd httpd-2.2.8

  # ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/apache2 --enable-v4-mapped --enable-
modules=all --
enable-mods-shared=all --enable-authnz-ladp --enable-ldap --enable-version -
-enable-ssl --enable-http --enable-dav --enable-vhost-alias --enable-
imagemap --enable-speling --enable-so --with-ssl=/usr/local/openssl --with-
mpm=worker  --with-ldap --without-berkeley-db

#  make

#  sudo make install

MY HOST FILE IS
<snip>
Error when I start the apache2 is
RecoveryServer:~ root# /usr/local/apache2/bin/apachectl start
Warning: Syntax error on line 18 of /usr/local/apache2/conf/extra/httpd-vhosts.conf: Invalid command 'AuthLDAPURL', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration

PLEASE SUGGEST ME WHAT I SUPPOSE TO USE THE IN THE VHOST FILE TO WORK THIS FINE.

Are you sure that you are loading mod_ldap?

HTH,

                                Neil.