Hi,

Davide Bianchi wrote:
Ashwin Basagouda Patil wrote:
  # ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/apache2 --enable-v4-mapped --enable-
modules=all --
enable-mods-shared=all --enable-authnz-ladp --enable-ldap --enable-version -
-enable-ssl --enable-http --enable-dav --enable-vhost-alias --enable-
imagemap --enable-speling --enable-so --with-ssl=/usr/local/openssl --with-
mpm=worker  --with-ldap --without-berkeley-db

    AuthLDAPURL "ldaps://roboserver.robosoft.co.in/cn=users,dc=RoboServe

 > Syntax error on line 18 of
 > /usr/local/apache2/conf/extra/httpd-vhosts.conf:
 > Invalid command 'AuthLDAPURL', perhaps misspelled or defined by a
 > module not included in the server configuration

AuthLDAPURL should be for mod_auth_ldap, but that module doesn't appear in your list of modules. Maybe you mistyped the configure line?

This should be mod_authnz_ldap which is of course what I meant to say in my previous post (not mod_ldap).

                                Neil.

--
Neil Hillard                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AgustaWestland                  http://www.whl.co.uk/

Disclaimer: This message does not necessarily reflect the
            views of Westland Helicopters Ltd.