Hi,

I have a problem with my server in that it doesn't display my site unless I am browsing to it from localhost. Then it display just fine. Whenever i try to reach it from another box, I get a Page can't be found error and in the apache2 error.log I find File doesn't exists /htdocs. I checked this, and and it indicates that the DocumentRoot path is not set or incorrect. But this isn't the case. DocumentRoot is set to /var/www/apache2-default, still it tries to find /htdocs for the outside boxen. So in my desperation I set up a /var/www/htdocs link poinging to apache2-default. Still the same problem.

Any more suggestions what might be wrong?

Martin S