Joshua Slive skrev:
On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 8:42 AM, Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 This is my httpd.conf file

 mail:/etc/apache2# cat httpd.conf
 NameVirtualHost *:80
 <VirtualHost mail.forumsyd.net:80>

That should be <VirtualHost *:80>. I bet that fixes your problem.
Yes! Thanks a lot. Sometimes things are easily solved by more knowledgeable eyes. :)
The error log reports that apache is looking in the file-system path
/htdocs, so that would be /htdocs off the root, and not
/var/www/htdocs.
OK, I thought /htdocs was starting in the webroot rather than the "real" root. But why would it produce that error if the "only" problem was the VH

Martin S