On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 2:06 PM, Irwin Tillman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Whatever's the cause, I've worked around it for now by specifying just a
> single
>  LDAPTrustedGlobalCert statement; currently all my LDAP servers have
> certificates
>  signed by the same CA.

It doesn't look like openldap has any provision for "collecting" a
list of one-shot certificate authorities, so each subsequent
LDAPTrustedGlobalCert sets "the" certificate authority.

Openldap provides an option to pass the path to a directory full of
certificate authorities, but it doesn't look like apache has any way
to set that.

--
Eric Covener
[EMAIL PROTECTED]