Hey,

I have an apache2 setup running Drupal 4.7 (a CMS).  Drupal uses the
mod_rewrite options below to run all requests through the top-level index.php
file, so that http://server/my/path executes /index.php?q=my/path.

  RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
  RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
  RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !.*PubCookie.*
  RewriteRule ^(.*)$ index.php?q=$1 [L,QSA]

I'm also using mod_pubcookie to authenticate users.

What I want to do is remove authentication from a specific URL, namely the RSS
path: http://server/node/feed (index.php?q=node/feed).

I understand that I can do this on a real file or directory easily enough, but
I'm unsure if it's possible to do this on a specific URL.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Mark