From: Frank Huddleston [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 21 May 2008 17:46
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [EMAIL PROTECTED] incomplete graphics downloads

It seems to me that the problem might be with the network connection, not
with the Apache server configuration. Image and Flash files are usually
larger than web pages: perhaps there's some limit or timeout that's being
reached? Of course, this doesn't account for css files, so there's an
exception. How about when you right- or ctrl-click on the image and say to
download it? Does that work? Can you check with the providers of your
satellite link about this problem?

Regards,

Frank Huddleston