On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 12:52 PM, Miguel Rentes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [Tue Jun 03 11:21:20 2008] [error] [client 172.18.200.62] Premature end of
> script headers: lista_alarmes.cgi, referer:
> http://172.18.200.153/cgi-bin/get_ret.cgi

youd CGI must start by writing a "content-type" header, followed by a
blank line. Is this the case?

> I can only think that Apache doesn't know how to execute SQLDriverConnect.
> But if this is true,how do I make it work?

It could be that the user apache runs under is unable to locate some
binary or library needed for this script. Compare your environment
with that of apache. What language has the script been written in?

Krist

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]