On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 3:40 PM, Merton Campbell Crockett
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Basically, I'm tired of the bullshit.  I don't want to spend my life filling
> out forms explaining to those that haven't a clue that their "vulnerability"
> is a false positive.  I want to configure Apache to reject all requests that
> cannot possibly be supported by the collaboration tool.

Ok. Sounds like a tough life ;-)

Something as simple as this might work (although I haven't tested it):

<Location />
Order Deny,Allow
Deny from all
</Location>

<Location /letmein>
Order Deny,Allow
Allow from all
</Location>

This will get you 403 rather than 503.

Otherwise, mod_rewrite could certainly be used. If you want the
uber-powerful approach, mod_security can also do stuff like this.

Joshua.