Greetings, everyone.

In February 2005 Nick Kew pointed out a problem with mod_proxy's
ProxyPassReverse directive: though contained inside a <Location> section,
ProxyPassReverse would still be applied at the server level.  Here's a link to
an archive of that discussion:

My question is, did this ever get fixed, and if so, in which Apache httpd
version?  I've looked in the change logs for 2.0 and 2.2 (here
http://www.apache.org/dist/httpd/CHANGES_2.0 and here
http://www.apache.org/dist/httpd/CHANGES_2.2) and can't find any mention of
this issue.  I am using 2.0.59 which is still exhibiting the problem, and I'm
trying to find a fix.

Thanks in advance,

Scott