Thanks for the info, Nick.

Strangely, I'm using 2.0.59 and am quite sure I'm encountering exactly that old
problem.  My configuration is like this:

<Location /abc>
    ProxyPass http://my-server.example.com/some-path
    ProxyPassReverse http://my-server.example.com/some-path
</Location>
<Location /def>
    ProxyPass http://my-server.example.com/some-path
    ProxyPassReverse http://my-server.example.com/some-path
</Location>

When my browser requests http://my-proxy.example.com/abc/something, mod_proxy
passes this through to my-server as expected; and when my-server redirects to
http://my-server.example.com/some-path/something-else, my browser gets
redirected to http://my-proxy.example.com/abc/something-else.  Good so far.
But when I repeat the same scenario, with my browser instead requesting the
/def location (http://my-proxy.example.com/def/something), it still gets
redirected to the /abc location
(http://my-proxy.example.com/abc/something-else) instead of the /def location.
So it seems to be exactly what was being described in that original problem
report.

Is there something I needed to do in the configuration, to enable that fix?  If
you have any ideas, I would very much appreciate it :-)  !

Scott