On Sat, Jul 5, 2008 at 4:02 PM, Ali Sakebi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks a lot for helping.
>
> I'm developing a Java web-app and as a part of this web-app I need to
> let users to upload and share their files with some or all other
> users.
>
> Since these files are static contents I'm going to use Apache to serve
> them, but I still need to do AA before letting user to access files.

Another option for this kind of problem is the x-sendfile technique,
where you handle all requests (and therefore do all authorization)
through your own code, but pass off some response handling to apache's
default handler via a special output header:
http://tn123.ath.cx/mod_xsendfile/
Again, I've never used this myself.