Hello,

I used apache with php and drupal.

I got the following error in my web browser.

warning: file_get_contents(http://abc.mywebsite.com/?prt=test)
[function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: Connection
refused in /var/www/html/includes/common.inc(1352) : eval()'d code on
line 22.

here is content in common.inc near the line 1352:

function drupal_eval($code) {
 ob_start();
 print eval('?>'. $code); //line 1352 here
 $output = ob_get_contents();
 ob_end_clean();
 return $output;
}

from my web server linux box, I cannot access
http://abc.mywebsite.com/?prt=test, connection refused.
I got it fixed, and wget http://abc.mywebsite.com/?prt=test can grab
the web page.
However, I still keep getting the same error.

I tried to replace the line print eval('?>'. $code);
with teh following code.
 /* print eval('?>'. $code); */
$code = str_replace('<'.'?php','<'.'?',$code);
 eval('?'.'>'.trim($code).'<'.'?');

and then restart apache web server, and I even tried to reboot computer.
still the same error message generated, though the line 1352 is a
comment line now.

I wonder if there is cache or precomiled code  in apache/php/drupal
causing this problem?

I use apache version 2.2.8, php 5.2.6.

Thanks.