Add a blank live or two before 1352 and if the error is still at 1352 then it's a cache or the wrong file.

BTW, I know nothing about drupal so keep that in mind. I'd be interested in knowing what $code equals.

Add something like this at the top of the drupal_eval function to see what the value of $code is. If the function gets called more then once increment the iterator to see subsequent values of $code.

function drupal_eval($code) {
$i = 1;
}

//brad