James,

What does the error log say, exactly?

Frank.

James Sherwood wrote:
Hello,

I am having trouble binding apache to an ip.  It works fine for port 80 but
when I try to add port 443 something goes wrong.

This is what I have:
Listen 192.168.150.12:80
Listen 192.168.150.12:443

NameVirtualHost 192.168.150.12
NameVirtualHost 192.168.150.12:443

<VirtualHost 192.168.150.12:80>
lets say this is mydomain.com
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost 192.168.150.12:443>
lets say this is secure.mydomain.com
</VirtualHost>

With this config when I try to access mydomain.com I get a blank page(not page
cannot be displayed but a blank page) but secure.mydoman.com works.
If I change the secure virtual host to just <VirtualHost> then mydomain.com
works but secure.mydomain.com shows a page cannot be displayed.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
--James