On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 16:57, James Sherwood
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am having trouble binding apache to an ip.  It works fine for port 80 but
> when I try to add port 443 something goes wrong.
>
> This is what I have:
> Listen 192.168.150.12:80
> Listen 192.168.150.12:443
>
> NameVirtualHost 192.168.150.12
> NameVirtualHost 192.168.150.12:443
>
> <VirtualHost 192.168.150.12:80>
> lets say this is mydomain.com
> </VirtualHost>
>
> <VirtualHost 192.168.150.12:443>
> lets say this is secure.mydomain.com
> </VirtualHost>
>
> With this config when I try to access mydomain.com I get a blank page(not
> page cannot be displayed but a blank page) but secure.mydoman.com works.
> If I change the secure virtual host to just <VirtualHost> then mydomain.com
> works but secure.mydomain.com shows a page cannot be displayed.
>
> What am I doing wrong?

Two things:
- The argument to NameVirtualHost needs to be identical to what you
plan to use in your <VirtualHost> blocks.
So this line:
NameVirtualHost 192.168.150.12
Must probably be
NameVirtualHost 192.168.150.12:80

Secondly you should be aware that name based virtual hosts doesn't
really work with ssl...

Krist

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]