Steve Whitson wrote:
I’m trying to use mod_dbd and mod_authn_dbd and replacements for mod_auth_mysql within an apache 2.2.9 server I built on solaris.

AuthDBDUserPWQuery "select password from users where name = %s"
When I start the server I get the following error:

[error] (20014)Internal error: DBD: failed to prepare SQL statements: Unknown command
[error] (20014)Internal error: DBD: failed to initialise

A guess: mysql table names are case-sensitive on Unix, although field names are
not.

Is your actual table name "Users" rather than "users" ?

-tom-