Prathima Dandapani -X (pdandapa - HCL at Cisco) wrote:
Hi All,
I am running Apache 2.2.9 as a service in windows.
         Can any help me in making Apache to dump core in some directory
before it crashes.
         Thanks in advance.

Now that's kind of an unusual request. Usually people here want exactly the opposite.

You could start by scanning the previous entries on this list, look for the ones that complain about Apache dumping core, and try to implement the exact opposite of the solutions indicated.
:-)