I have sspi module enabled on website (windows 2003, apache 2.0) and
have googled to figure out how to get the login prompt to prompt at
least 3 times (if incorrect password submitted) but so far only get one
prompt and then error page of no access which freaks folks out. Plus,
they can't go back or refresh page because it's set in their cookies.

Is there somewhere in the httpd.conf file I can set more than one login
prompt for the site?

Thanks.