Xpert Advice escribió:
Hi,
I set up my server and it seems to be set up correctly ( thank god). The problem however is that I would like to get back to the original start up page where I created my password and put in my website address because I need to change it. I am currently using windows vista. Any suggestions on how to go about changing password and server name? Tianja Samuel-George

Hello Tianja.
As far as I know, default Apache server distribution has no request for user/password/email. You're probably installing a "WAMP" packaged distribution, and many of them ask for those parameters to setup basically MySQL and some administration web panels that are not part of standard Apache distribution. Please, refer to the WAMP manuals, or follow the usual (windows) method, uninstall and reinstall the package taking care to set up things properly.

--

Un saludo,
Raul Santiago Gomez