Hi! This is my first time posting in a mailing list -and I hope not to do
something wrong... If I do something wrong, please tell me-.

I have just upgraded my Apache 1.3 to Apache 2.0 (In Windows XP) and I have
found an estrange problem.

With Apache 1.3, if I try to get a file called /í.JPG I could do it asking
for /%ED.JPG to the server, and this works perfectly. And I can do the same
with another server I have rented with Apache 2.2 under Linux.

However, my Apache 2.0 under Windows XP has a diferent behavior... if I ask
for that file that way I get a 403 error. Moreover, I can ask for an
inexistent file and if the path of that file contains an %ED (or %B3, %D5,
etc.) I always get an 403 (instead of the expected 404). However, I can ask
for that file with /%C3%AD.JPG and it works correctly (but only in this
server, neither Windows XP Apache 1.3 nor Linux Apache 2.2 works this way).

Anybody could tell me how could I setup my Apache 2.0 to hadle the requests
of files the same way that the others??

Thanks a lot for your time.