On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 16:49:19 -0700
Gordon Mohr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Any ideas what I'm doing wrong, if anything?

Sounds like you're using an older Apache version than you think:
that's exactly what I'd expect from Apache 2.0.x, which didn't
support the "early" keyword.

Why do you want early?  It's there as an aid for developers
rather than for operational use.  And if you're a developer,
why aren't you using the source?

--
Nick Kew

http://www.apachetutor.org/