Ok, sorry a bit slow. So that would be negative condition on the rewrite.
Would that be place in my httpd.conf for each vanity before the rewrite
rule? Like so...

RewriteCond %{http://www.domain.com/goodurl }
!http://www.domain.com/other_dir/good_url
RewriteRule (.*)$ /domain$1 [PT,L]

Or do I place that in the vanity.conf, I am only asking because I got about
500 of these. And I hate to make my httpd.conf get huge.

Thanks,  I am going to trying that in the mean time with one vanity url.

Chuck