Hello,

I switched from a Apach 1.3 to an Apache 2.0 config. Those were prefork.
Now, I switched to a 2.2 Worker MPM.
Seems to work GREAT!

Now, I use this on different servers...

Back in the 1.3 days, someone gave me a simple formula for the MaxClients
and Threads, etc... Those numbers were related to the amount of RAM a
machine had...

How does this work with the Worker MPM?
Can anyone advise me on the suggested/optimized settings here?
I couldn't really find any info on this!

Thanks!