Not sure how serious this is, but Apache seems to be allowing the
REMOTE_ADDR variable to be changed, somehow. I've tested this under
Debian, MacOSX, and FreeBSD, so it doesn't seem to be OS dependent.
I've tried setting a custom variable to REMOTE_ADDR using mod_rewrite,
and the custom variable still gets the wrong address.

IIS seems to handle the same sort of mangling - whatever's getting
done (tcpdump tells me nothing) just fine.

The correct IP address is getting sent to the log file.

http://beta.active-forums.com/test.php

Will output the $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'] variable via php

If you put the same address in at http://proxify.com, it will instead
report a 10.x address (obviously nonsense) when the real address is
usually a 67.x

Thanks in advance for any help.