That doesn't seem to work for me. I mean, it asks me for the certificate,
however if the certificate is accepted, it will still check if it is inside
the lan or if the user/pass is ok. What I really wanted would be if a valid
certificate is received, then promptly accept the client.

Yeah I read about that.. But is there another way then I can solve my
problem?

Thanks!

Ricardo