Maybe you need to specify SSLOptions +FakeBasicAuth

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/en/ssl/ssl_howto.html#accesscontrol
<http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/en/ssl/ssl_howto.html#accesscontrol>

________________________________

From: Ricardo Ramos [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2008 10:21 AM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [EMAIL PROTECTED] mod_ssl + basic auth

That doesn't seem to work for me. I mean, it asks me for the
certificate, however if the certificate is accepted, it will still check
if it is inside the lan or if the user/pass is ok. What I really wanted
would be if a valid certificate is received, then promptly accept the
client.

Yeah I read about that.. But is there another way then I can solve my
problem?

Thanks!

Ricardo

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 1:55 PM, Jorge Medina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>