Hi,

We have been using Apache 2.0.59, and our application as running fine.
When we upgrade Apache to 2.2.10, we start getting "500 Internal
Server Error" consistently.

After looking at error.log, we found following logs:

[Tue Nov 18 18:23:28 2008] [error] [client a.b.c.d] Premature end of
script headers: our_application.exe

We have created alias for our application.

I looked at the differences in modules/mappers/mod_alias.c and
server/util_script.c between 2.0.59 and 2.2.10,
but did not see any changes that could be related.

I'm running this on Windows XP. Could someone please help ?

Thanks in advance,
Ravindra