Hi, I have Apache 2.2.6 running on windows. Is it possible to get mod_authn_dbd
working with oracle right out of the box? I've added the following
configuration (along with the appropriate auth modules):

LoadModule authn_dbd_module modules/mod_authn_dbd.so
LoadModule dbd_module modules/mod_dbd.so

DBDriver oracle

When I start apache I'm presented with the following error:

C:\Apache2.2.6\bin>httpd.exe -k start -n Apache2.2.6
Syntax error on line 69 of C:/Apache2.2.6/conf/access.conf:
DBD: No driver for oracle

I'm suspecting that I need the oracle driver. Is it something like
apr_dbd_oracle.so? Where, how do I build the oracle driver?

Any guidance would be highly apreciated.

Thanks,
Paul