What operating system?

On the local machine, when this happens, what happens if you telnet to port 80 (assuming you are running on port 80)?

vadi raj wrote:
Dear All,

I request you peoples to tell me what are the was we can monitor apache (http) process performance.

Sometime even though httpd service is running fine, I am not able to see (access) the web site (no error message in any of the log).

I need restart the httpd servers to access the web server. I am not sure what’s going wrong here.

Kindly let me know how i resolve this issue  please.

Thanks,
Vadiraj