And what exactly do you mean by not being able to see the site? Does
you browser say it can't connect? That it can't find the site? Does it
connect and nothing shows up? There could be a million things causing
problems, please be more specific about the symptoms so we can try to
help you.

-Brian

Key Id: 0x3AA70848
Available from: http://pgp.mit.edu/