Hello everyone,

I'm running Apache 2.2.11 with mod_jk and mod_cache. Apache doesn't seem to be
caching requests for "virtual directories" (i.e. requests for URIs that don't
end in a file name). My back-end Tomcat application uses such URLs (e.g.
http://<host->/<virtual-directory<http://%3chost-%3e/%3cvirtual-directory>>)
which result in a dynamic page being generated. Requests to such URIs come to
Apache, they are forwarded to Tomcat using mod_jk, but the response is not
cached. Is there a way to convince Apache to cache these URLs?

Thanks,
Karim

"Although the moon is smaller than the earth, it is farther away."