Hi chaps,

I've got the following line showing up in my error.log. Each time this appears,
our Apache server shows Internal Error to the visitors and dies.

HTTPS request received for child 0 (server dev.mydomain.com.mydomain.com:443)

The odd thing is the dev.mydomain.com.mydomain.com string. Our server is
dev.mydomain.com. I've grep'd all the config files in apache but none show as
having dev.mydomain.com.mydomain.com featured in there.

Firstly, where could apache be getting that string from? Secondly, do you think
it's worth worrying about?

Olly
--
G2 Support