Oliver Marshall wrote:
> I’ve got the following line showing up in my error.log. Each time this
> appears, our Apache server shows Internal Error to the visitors and dies.
>
> HTTPS request received for child 0 (server
> dev.mydomain.com.mydomain.com:443)
>
> Firstly, where could apache be getting that string from?

>From the user's request or the user's request AFTER it got parsed by
rewrite or something.

> Secondly, do you think it’s worth worrying about?

Well... if your system dies everytime it happens... I'd worry about,
yeah. On the other hand, if that is an INFO request logged, you could
simply disable the logging (turn the LogLevel to WARN) and be done with
it, but if your system seems to die whenever tha happens maybe you
should look better into the problem.

Davide

--
This a glass. It's either full or empty. If it's half of either, someone
isn't trying hard enough.